Buying or renting transport equipment for the use to transport heavy loads for either a company or your home can be quite expensive. Referring to companies that run and maintain their own fleet of equipment in transport, the first thing you need to be sure of is whether the company is reliable or not.
The following needs to be taken into consideration:
- Fixed costs that are involved when renting a truck.
- Economics when it comes to buying or leasing transport equipment.
- The flexibility of the period you’re leasing it for.
- Maintenance schedules.
- The compliance of the rental agency you’re renting from.
- The support offered to you by the transport agency like Rentco.