Yahoo stands for “Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle”. Yahoo.com is globally renowned forits program, yahoo answers, yahoo finance, yahoo mail, yahoo groups etc. Yahoo is the best browse news and media website. It’s the sixth most visited website globally. Yahoo operates a portal that has all the facilities to the users beneath one window.
Below mentioned article will give you guidance to how to access yahoo mail with your Microsoft Outlook account:-
To set up IMAP access to a free Yahoo! Mail account in Outlook:
- Choose File in Outlook.
- Ensure that you are on the Info page.
- Tap Add Account under Account Information.
- Ensure that Manual setup or additional server types areChosen in the Add Account dialog under Auto Account Setup.
- Now Ensure that POP or IMAP is Chosen under Select Your Account Type.
- Tap Next.
- Type your name—as you want it to appear in the From: line of emails you send from the Yahoo! Mail account in Outlook—under Your Name:
- Enter your full Yahoo! Mail email address under Email Address:
- Ensure that IMAP is Chosen for Account Type: under Server Information.
- Type “imap.mail.yahoo.com” under Incoming mail server:
- Now enter “smtp.mail.yahoo.com” under Outgoing mail server (SMTP):
- Enter your full Yahoo! Mail email address again under User Name: if Outlook has not done so for you automatically.
- Now type your Yahoo! Mail password under Password:
- Tap More Settings.
- Go to the Outgoing Server tab.
- Ensure that my outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication is checked.
- Now verify Use same settings as my incoming mail server is selected.
- Go to the Advanced tab.
- Ensure that SSL is selected under Use the following type of encrypted connection: for both Incoming servers (IMAP). And Outgoing server (SMTP).
- Now Ensure that figure 993 is entered under Incoming server (IMAP): for the server port number.
- Ensure that figure 465 is entered as the server port number for Outgoing server (SMTP).
- Tap OK.
- Tap Next.
- Tap Close in the Test Account Settings dialog once the tests have completed, successfully it is to be hoped.
- Now Tap Finish.
To additional information concerning Yahoo call our technical consultants on our Yahoo toll-free number +1-844-888-3860.