I want to buy a pair of sunglasses. What points should I consider?
It’s very important that you choose the right pair of sunglasses. In scorching summer, if you don’t wear sunglasses, harmful ultraviolet radiations would damage your eyes. Not only this, you can also get a sunburn. So, in order to avoid this, pick the right pair of free sunglasses.
Consider the following points:
1. Pick the sunglasses that is able to block most of the UVA and UVB rays.
2. A prescription is preferred.
3. Prefer the pair of sunglasses that comes with tapered lenses.
4. It should cover your eyes completely.
5. Choose the one that fits best to your budget.