Follow These Steps To Fix This Problem
- Check to see if you encounter the same playback issues in another browser, such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox
- Try clearing your browser cache
- Lower the video quality setting to help reduce the processing demand on your computer. You can do this by hovering the mouse over the gear icon in the bottom right corner of our video player.
- If you are running any bandwidth-intensive applications on your computer, or any other device on your network (e.g. downloads, internet phone services such as Skype, and online gaming), you may want to pause these applications while watching videos on Hulu.com
- Try disabling “hardware acceleration” in Flash: Right-click on our video player and select Settings. Click Display, the leftmost tab on the panel that appears and uncheck the box next to Enable Hardware Acceleration. When you’re through, close the panel and restart your browser.
- Clear your Flash cache by visiting here and clicking Delete All Sites in the Website Storage Settings panel. Keep in mind that this step may require you to log back into Flash based applications and websites.
- If you are watching video over a wireless connection, try connecting directly to your modem or router using an ethernet cable or move your computer closer to your Wi-Fi router for a stronger signal
- Make sure your video card drivers are up to date. You can find more information on how to do this on your computer by visiting your video card manufacturer’s website.
- If you have any firewalls installed, ensure that you allow Hulu.com as a trusted site
These are the steps which might be help you to fix your problem..
- Power down and unplug your equipment (Hulu device, modem, and router) for approximately one minute and then power back up
- If you are watching a video over a wireless connection, connect your device directly to your router with an ethernet cable
- Disconnect any other devices from your network
- Refer to your router manufacturer for settings and configuration information that can help improve the strength of the network.