Skip to content
- Cross-linking is used to refer the process of linking one site to another site.
- It provides the users with reference sites that contain the content related to the search.
- The 2 websites cross-linking do not be owned by the same person.
- In other words, cross-linking is a barter wherein I link to you and you link to me.
- It could be a 2-way link oe 3-way link. In a 2 way link site A links to site B and site B links to site A. In a 3 way link, site A links to site B, site B links to site C and site C links to site A.